At Copper Canyon Academy, we value our close partnerships with clinicians, educational consultants and other professionals. We utilize a team-based approach that includes frequent conference calls, transition planning, and team-based problem-solving to ensure that each student receives a superior level of care.
Important facts to know about Copper Canyon Academy include:
- Copper Canyon Academy is a college preparatory therapeutic boarding school for girls ages 11 to 17.
- Our student profile includes teenage girls who are struggling with substance abuse, low self-esteem, family conflict, academic underachievement, and other emotional and behavioral issues.
- 99% of our students go on to colleges of their choice.
- We offer a flexible, individualized length of stay.
- Treatment is evidence-based and structured around Prochaska and DiClemente’s Stages of Change model.
- Transition planning is customized to each student’s needs and includes a Big Sister mentorship program and a family-oriented transitional living program.
- Referring professionals are considered essential members of the student’s treatment team. Our multidisciplinary team meets regularly to discuss student progress and provides valuable feedback directly to you.
To learn more about Copper Canyon Academy all-girls therapeutic boarding school in Arizona, call us at (877) 617-1222.