At Copper Canyon Academy, we value our close partnerships with clinicians, educational consultants and other professionals. We utilize a team-based approach that includes frequent conference calls, transition planning, and team-based problem-solving to ensure that each student receives a superior level of care. Important facts to know about Copper Canyon Academy include:
- Copper Canyon Academy is a college preparatory residential treatment center for girls ages 13 to 17.
- Our student profile includes teenage girls who are struggling with substance abuse, low self-esteem, family conflict, academic underachievement, and other emotional and behavioral issues.
- 99% of our students go on to colleges of their choice.
- We offer a flexible, individualized length of stay.
- Treatment is evidence-based and structured around Prochaska and DiClemente’s Stages of Change model.
- Transition planning is customized to each student’s needs and includes a Big Sister mentorship program and a family-oriented transitional living program.
- Referring professionals are considered essential members of the student’s treatment team. Our multidisciplinary team meets regularly to discuss student progress and provides valuable feedback directly to you.