Every student at Copper Canyon Academy girls residential treatment center works with their treatment team to create an individualized treatment plan. And though our services are customized to meet the needs of each individual student, they share certain essential fundamentals. All of our efforts adhere to the following goals:
- To provide a residential treatment center that redirects and enhances the emotional, physical, mental, spiritual, and social skills of teenage girls.
- To develop a highly qualified and motivated staff that models high self-esteem, individuality, creativity, and leadership.
- To provide the residential treatment center for teens designed to help each student build self-confidence, self-awareness, self-reliance, and self-management.
- To provide a comprehensive academic program that brings students up to and beyond grade level, developing confidence and joy in learning.
- To create a curriculum that fosters motivation, accountability, and responsibility.
- To create an environment where students feel safe, secure, and cared for and where they can embrace change and new choices.