A Residential Treatment Center and College Preparatory School for girls in Arizona
Families today face challenges and struggles that often seem insurmountable. Working with a teenage daughter who is increasingly out of control is one of the most painful experiences a parent can face. We understand that parents looking for help outside the home often feel uncertain, scared, and doubtful about the future. We also know that there is a wonderful future ahead for your child and family.
Following the Trail to Success
Copper Canyon Academy girls residential treatment center is truly a trailhead to success for struggling teenage girls ages 13 to 17. Nestled in a scenic Central Arizona river valley, Copper Canyon Academy allows students the opportunity to reach their full potential.
Our students focus on improvement and awareness in five areas: emotional, mental, physical, social, and spiritual. During their time at Copper Canyon Academy, students discover who they are and learn to share themselves with the people in their lives. Each student learns to confront the past and look forward to the future by following a proven trail to success.
A Safe Place to Learn and Grow
It is when girls feel emotionally safe to learn and grow that we begin to see a transformation. We provide a warm, caring, structured environment where students can develop self-esteem, self-awareness, self-reliance, and self-management.Highlights of treatment at Copper Canyon Academy include:
- Safe, structured all-girls' private school setting
- Professional, highly trained staff that specializes in working with adolescent girls
- Rigorous college-preparatory academic curriculum built upon an understanding of girls' unique learning styles
- 99% college placement rate
- Comprehensive therapeutic program that includes individual, group, and family therapy tailored to each student's needs
- Innovative alternatives to traditional talk therapy, such as equine therapy and art therapy
- Positive peer culture and Big Sister peer mentorship program
- Competitive sports program that encourages leadership and teamwork
- Superior level of family support that includes parent and family workshops
- Family-oriented transitional living experience
Dr. Phil on Aspen Education GroupTreatment Programs and Rehabilitation Resources"
Parent Check InWhile your daughter attends Copper Canyon, you can follow her progress through our secure ParentCheckin website. We update this site with photographs, program announcements and updates, and progress reports. If you would like to learn more about ParentCheckin, please ask an Admissions Counselor to show you a demo of the site.
Click Here >>